- Are the Vitamins you give your children safe? Getting children to eat vegetables like spinach and fruits like apricots can be a challenge. Even many adults hold on to their childhood aversions to healthy foods. With Fruit rolls and gummy bears infused with synthetic vitamins it is not surprising that obesity,allergies,and even osteoporosis have become a pediatric epidemic. Whole foods are the best source of vitamins and nutrition , but like any parent you wonder if they are getting enough. Dr. Health Flex has developed a phenomenal whole foods transdermal patch suitable for children 12 years age and up.Great for adults too, I wear them and so do my patients.
- First for boosting the immune system 8 mg of colostrum
- DHA an essential Omega-3 from microalgae 8 mg
- EPA an essential Omega 3 from microalgae 8 mg
- Vitamin A ( Beta Carotene) Apricot, Carrot and Spinach 8 mg
- Vitamin C from Blueberry,Orange,Raspberry,& Blackberry 8 mg
- Vitamin E from Carrot,Papaya & Spinach 8 mg
Organic foods meet nano technology to deliver the most effective vitamins on EARTH!
Another great way to obtain superior nutrition is with a great tasting shake. Children will drink fruits and vegetables if they taste good. Dr. Health Flex has custom formulated raw organic food mixes for smoothies and shakes.No fillers,no additives just wholesome ,organic foods that are blended for Optimal Health.An eight oz glass cost only a $1.97.